Saturday, November 2, 2019

Ban Political Ads!

Some are criticizing Twitter for banning political ads.

I think this is the greatest idea in media in a long time.

I wish all MSM would ban political ads.  It is NOT at all constitutional, and works against many of the ill effects of Citizens United.

Meanwhile, I have seen the alternative, and it is pure evil.  Automated "fact checking," meaning ideas that don't agree with CIA/NATO/Boeing are automatically trashed.  It's technically impossible too, since words and phrases (what "intelligent" checking always comes down to) can be subject of critique.  Anymore, I don't have to worry about someone else facing this first.

May those sheeple who think Facebook needs "fact checking" see the light before it's too late.

Facebook should ban political ads.  100% fine with me.

Politics should be person to person, not over a megaphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment