Monday, April 5, 2021

Underground Utllities and Telco Competition are the Pits

Underground Utilities Are The Pits.  Every year some different telco needs to run their cables across my small back yard.  This means locators and diggers need to access my back yard for 5-20 days every year.  This year it appears to be AT&T and they've been in my back yard 5 days already.  Maskless workers knock at the door each time.  They've been creating a mess around the neighborhood for weeks.  Google, much more nicely, ran their machine up and down the street in one day a few years ago.  They hung tag on the door beforehand saying you couldn't park on the street but I never do anyway.  Afterwards all you see is a line in the pavement.  If I ever switch from Grande I plan to switch to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment