Saturday, July 11, 2020

Vote vs Support

If Joe Biden is the Democratic Nominee for President, he has my vote, just like Hillary Clinton got it in November 2016.

If Joe Biden wants my financial support or enthusiastic campaign support, especially prior to actually becoming the actual Democratic Nominee, he ought to start offering some good ideas, such as the legalization of marijuana.  He's way behind the curve on that, not to mention Medicare for All and Universal Healthcare, which I can't imagine him backing, but the more movement in that direction the better, as far as my support.

Defeating Trump is why he gets my vote in November, and is simply the baseline.  So far I haven't seen anything but pleas from Biden to help him defeat Trump.  He needs to do better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment