Thursday, July 22, 2021

More Russiaphobia

Recently, the sleeping Russiagate psyop created by the US Deep State (especially CIA) bounced back to life with a new claim from one of its central conspiracy theorists, Luke Harding, who published another unsubstantiated account (totally unbelieveable IMO) in the Guardian which was lovingly echoed by several of my friends.

Since then, I've seen a number of debunkings and near-debunkings.  Sadly I've been too preoccupied with personal matters (and a new backyard cat I need to get spayed, somehow, and don't let pets take over your life) to keep up with this and I've now misplaced the mother lode of debunkings on this particular new claim I stumbled across one night.

Here's Doctorow's take, which I completely agree with.  It's not really a debunking though.

Aaron Mate tweeted that MSNBC wouldn't touch the story, and got some more info in the comments.  I don't think I found that "treasure trove of debunking" here however, though there are some others.

Matt Taibbi has weighed in.






No comments:

Post a Comment