Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tactic Two: Delay

When you can't Stop, Delay.

So, we've discovered the first two steps of the Deep State (typlified by CIA, but also the DNC, which seems to share similar viewpoints and possibly more) operations manual.

It does indeed make one wonder about more than just incompetence.  And about all those mishaps that occurred in 2016, curiously all favoring Hillary, according to Caitlin Johnstone.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/05/dnc-loses-public-trust-in-primary-process-on-very-first-day/

I have some personal experience with "Blue" software.  In January 2016, I hosted a Sanders call bank.  I got my own call-in credentials and invited a bunch of people.  One person came who, like me, already had credentials.  Subsequently, no person I tried to register on the call-in day got credentials.  I just got no replies when I requested them, and I tried over and over.  So, with 8 people present, only two could make phone calls.

At the time, I was wondering about digital competence.

Right now, I'm wondering about something very different.

Apparently there were many many incidents in which errors worked to the advantage of Hillary, and none are known in the reverse direction.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/04/buttigieg-backer-top-funder-of-group-behind-iowas-disastrous-voting-app/

No comments:

Post a Comment