Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Euromaidan Ukraine

Na'omi Allen was a supporter of Ukraine in the current war, but had a conversion to anti-Euromaidan after doing a deep dive finding Nazis and a very belligerent Ukraine.  She spells out many facts here I hadn't seen discussed anywhere else, with a solid discussion.

She mentions The Crimea Project which I'd never heard named before.  I already knew Zelensky had been planning to retake Donbas and Crimea against the wishes of most there.  And I judge it as a fact (not mentioned by Na'omi) that the Ukrainian reconquest had already begun when Russia sent troops.  That's on top of the 14,000 in Donbass who had been killed on the authority of Kiev up to that point over 8 years but mostly in the first two since the US-backed Nazi coup in 2014--which I judge as the beginning of the current war.

https://twitter.com/naomiallen_usa/status/1550285990547292161?s=20&t=upydyf3BBMWUfHkonp2tLA

No comments:

Post a Comment