Monday, May 1, 2023

RFK Jr

 On balance, RFK Jr looks like the best available Presidential candidate.

Here's a good interview published by Scheerpost.

He opposes the US proxy war in Ukraine and in almost all of the correct terms.  He opposes neoliberalism and supports green energy.  He wants to be an FDR President and I believe him.

In the past I have been angered by his statements about vaccines in general.  But he says all his children have been vaccinated.  (For Covid too?)  I wonder about his book about Fauci, but I accept the view that CDC has not been as helpful as they should have been wrt COVID.  (In my view, the best thing would have been to get N95 masks into the hands of all Americans as quickly as possible.)

He did win a $290 million lawsuit against Monsanto (which sounds good to me).

He's running as a Democrat, which sound to me like a more serious gambit than any 3rd party gig.

He's being assisted by Dennis Kucinich, one of my most favorite Presidential candidates ever (I supported Kucinich in two primaries).  That alone was enough to make me rethink RFK Jr.

Another alternative candidate, Marianne Williamson, also sounds good in similar ways.  But she doesn't step out of line with the Washington Consensus on Ukraine.

The most important important of our time is for the US to walk back from Full Spectrum Dominance and embrace multipolarity in much the way China has.

What we have now in Biden and the Divided Congress is a dangerous acceleration into WW3.  If this continues, it may be the end of human civilization real soon now.

That is the most important issue of our time, and the second is Global Heating, and RFK Jr addresses both.



No comments:

Post a Comment