Wednesday, February 12, 2020

And Now, Back to discredited Russiagate

Now that the Ukrainegate Impeachment has reached it's highly predictable outcome, and rather than a have full house court over recent Bernie victories which seem to have undone a lot of centrist prognostications propaganda, the mainstream media, including NPR, has chosen to return to obsessing over Russiagate, through the person of Roger Stone.

Already, this morning, my best friend has sent me a petition to sign regarding the pardon of Roger Stone.

I had to go back to ConsortiumNews to remember what this was all about.

Sigh.

The media has pulled another trick to lead my friends far away from me and down the abyss.  I am not appreciating this, and hope that in some future life I can roast all the McCarthyites who have made my life miserable for the past 4 years and who knows how much longer, and though I didn't actually lose any friends, yet, it has been very threatening all along that I'd end up alone because of my insistance on fairly considering all sides.

Roger Stone is a Big Nobody who got caught up in the Russiagate Show Trials.  He did nothing, except refuse to cooperate fully with a McCarthyite Witchhunt.

But that's precisely why all the Russiagate-selling McCarthyites have to double down, rather than admit their whole operation was a hoax.

That includes  CIA owned career prosecutors, and, front and center, the mainstream liberal media.

Meanwhile, the planet, US Foreign Policy, and everything else is going over the abyss, and we can't get a single reporter over here, in the real world to cover the oil-ogarchs, the color revolutionaries, the  new cold war.



No comments:

Post a Comment